Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Wonderful Finds of Tumblr

Oh my god. Tumblr is Gossip Girl gold.

According to tumblr, Chuck and Blair will get married and have a kid named Henry. Also, Eric and Little J return. Here is a long stream of fantastic media which I found on tumblr over the last few months or so. GIFs make everything easier.

Chuck and Blair are not impressed withe the first two episodes...

I think this captures Sage and Steven in a nutshell... They're officially irrelevant. 

What we waited for all of season 1 and 2. I cry every single dang time.

This face says "Get in my bed".

Possibly the funniest line Chuck has ever said. Back in his creepy haired, immature days. But he was still hot.

Oh Blair darling, you are the crazy bitch. But you're still the classiest of them all.

Annndd Chuck agrees.

..... Okai. Little J makes a return..... Mixed emotions. Anybody else? At least she's wearing Louboutins.


I shall end this post with a highly attractive GIF of one of the main gods of Gossip Girl.

We love you Nate Archibald, Chuck Bass. You rival the sun with your hotness.

XOXO,
The Diabetic

P.S. I highly recommend getting a tumblr to make your own personal blog. Soemthing else to get addicted too but also resourceful when searching for GG spoilers, set pictures, or GIFs of Nate smiling like the hot piece he is.

...good night! 

1 comment: