Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Dirty Rotten Scandals: Not SO Rotten After All

I think we all can agree that episode 3 really did have those good gossip girl scandals we all know, crave, and love. Starting out, we see that Ivy is still a bitch. Le duh. Sweetheart, you can't just tell Gossip Girl that Rufus is going to sue his own son, not cool koolaid hair, not cool. And apparently, her and Rufus are now official after their incestual love affair... please excuse me while I vomit everywhere then proceed to jump off a building.

Then we have Serena who is trying to be a mentor to Sage. No offense Serena, but when you were her age, you were a druggy, alcoholic slut. With that being said, I'm not so sure that you are really fit to be a mentor, but I like the enthusiasm. But hey, you successfully got her to strip in front of a bunch of people, so I think you have her headed in the right direction! Lolz.

This episode also provided us with more of ever so fabulous Chair! (That gave me little happy fuzzies inside). The amount of Chair in this episode was just complete perfection. They are just so cute, they make me want to shed a tear of joy :) Too bad that MONKEY FACE (Sage) HAD TO RUIN BLAIR'S FASHION SHOW BY BEING A LITTLE HO AND STRIPPIN' IN FRONT OF EVERYONE, WHICH MEANS THAT BLAIR AND CHUCK WILL HAVE TO BE APART LONGER. I have Sage's noose ready.

Then to add to us having to deal with Sage's sheer insanity, there is butthole Dan who sold his story to Vanity Fair after promising it to Nate! Why would you hurt my boy Nate Archibald, shame on you. Also, DAN you can clearly see that Nelly likes you. She gave you advice and then was like, "You can always stay with me" and then you passed her up for a ho who offered to buy you a drink, and you did this RIGHT IN FRONT OF NELLY. Way to go Dan, you pissed me off twice within a 30 second period. GO DIE IN A HOLE.

This episode was much better then the last two, so hopefully this is a good sign. Maybe the episodes will just continue to get better and better! Us die-hard gg fans can only hope.

XOXO,
The ParkerD

No comments:

Post a Comment