Sunday, October 21, 2012

Not Gone.

OMGeezerzzz guyz. 24 hours until episode 3.

I KNOW for a fact it will be better. There's only 8 left.

Let us pray to the gods of Gossip Girl that there is plenty of Chair, sexxaayyyy Nathaniel Archibald, and absolutely no Sage and Steven (...like no). Oh and don't forget the fantastic wardrobe of Serena van der Woodsen!

There's a couple more days of filming, but Ed and Leighton are done, and the series wrap party took place last night at the Palace Hotel. I don't know about you guys, but seeing all these "Goodbye Gossip Girl" tumblr photo sets is breaking my heart into a trillion little pieces. Then, after seeing, anything else saying "series finale" those trillion little pieces of my heart are being further destroyed.

What the hellicopter are we going to do. December 10th will be the apocalypse.

I shall leave you tonight with a few of the best-of-the-best gifs of the greatest era of our lives.

And anyone who utters or even thinks the words "Goodbye Gossip Girl" will be exiled.







Can I be that piece of toast......










The level of fantasticness (Yes. I am aware that that is not a word) of SVDW makes me want to throw on that Herve Leger from the back of my closet and sip on a martini until I feel worthy enough to exist on the same planet.


I recommend watching Chuck and Blair bloopers.... Highly recommend it. 




 fdsjfgreoig[c,4jwgthu4joiwgihjscirs;bntjbonkbltjktrlbjtrl'b
Pretty sure these two fine men should be put in jail for their level of sexiness.
That jail being my bedroom.
Trapped.
Forever.
o_O







They're not gone, nor will they ever be. 
Gossip Girl for life.

XOXO,
The Diabetic
(P.S. Don't forget our twitter account thanks to The Blonde!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment