Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Let's Get Real

Alright y'all, it's time for my thoughts on this season. Yes, it is extremely disappointing. As a Chair fan from the start, I desperately want them together. And I mean actually together not this "pact" nonsense. Let's speed that process up. Next, let me say that I think that the writers have obviously been going through a traumatic time because all of this incest is getting out of hand. Rufus, Ivy, Steven, Sage? Stop it! Alright, now I do love this show and the wardrobe and the extremely hot men, but I have to say that they are not at their best this season. Is it just me or is everybody sporting ridiculous hair styles? Dan looks like he has a toupee for crying out loud. And maybe it's our terrible TV screens, but I believe that I saw a shaved piece of Chuck's head. I won't even go into Serena's. To address the Jenny situation, let me say that I seriously wish that she could have just left forever. But I did call that she was coming back. Just saying. I can't wait to see what comes, as long as it's better than what's been going on.

xoxo
The Legs

No comments:

Post a Comment