Monday, October 15, 2012

Episode 2 Text Thread Highlights

H: Gee I hope we see Rufus and Ivy get it on.  #not
CJ: Hahaha.  That kind of really freaked me out.  #emotionallyscarring

EA: Why is Serena's left boob bigger than her right

H: Steven is such a terrible name.  So is sage.

H:  Serena's wearing louboutins.  Well done.
C: She looks awesome as always.  Too bad Steven is a poop head.
EA: F Steven.
C:  Really though.  Watch him say that Sage is his sister.
J: They were holding hands!
H: Sage is his offspring.
C: How do you know that H?
H: Blake Lively is the definition of perfection.  I read spoilers.  I look around on tumblr.
J: Stop telling us!
C: STOP HUGHES.  you suck.  But she really is.

H: I seriously am going to be depressed when this ends.

H: Where's Lola?
C: Lola peaced out.
A: Hell
J: Lola needs to come back.
MP: She was snazzy.
A: Lola doesn't need to come back.  She creeps me out
A: Oh wait...I'm thinking Charlie

MP: Y'all this is like a gossip girl blog
EA: We could publish this and make bank.
H: Let's create one of those love blogs like the presidential debates.
C: We should.  Hey guys I want a cheetah to do my mascara now.

H: Ivy needs to go.  Her voice is too raspy and her hair looks like an orange raped her head.
EA: Her voice is getting raspier.  I'm waiting for the episode when she just starts squeaking.
H: <mouse emojis>
C: Hahaha.  Oh when that day comes...
J: It'll be during sex with Rufus.
EA: Ha gottem.
H: Ew no
C: Hahaha her moans will turn into squeaks.
J: Like a mouse.

H: I have a chem test tomorrow
J: Well I do too.  But I mean, YOGGO

H: I hate Dan.
C: I do too.  He kind of sucks.
J: Guys his hair is really cool.  Just kidding.
H: Lol.  His hair sucks.
C: Ha it looks like he took olive oil and rubbed it in then got Georgina to lick it.

C: Where is her baby?
EA: She thew Milo in a dumpster.

H: What happened to college
A: Who goes to college anymore?
C: College is for poor people.

MP: WHO THE HECK DOES SERENA'S HAIR
EA: I know.  It's frizzcentral.

H: Georgina ewwww.  She looks like a zombie.
C: She looks ridiculous. Y'all she too pale for that red lip.
MP: Her arms are pudgy.
J: It's practically black.

H: CHAIR
EA: That could be either Blair and Chuck or Chuck's hair, neither of which are in good shape at the moment.
C: Good thing he is so hot it doesn't bother me.
J: What the poop

C: Is Nelly in Jenny Packham?  Party foul.

H: I wish Little J would make an appearance
J: I wish Little J would die.
C: What?  Where is she?
H: She's basically dead.
EA: London
C: Maybe she'll drown in the Thames...?


H: There's not enough Chuck and Blair.  It's obnoxious.

EA: Dora Dora Dora in a fedora (SageProbz)
EA: Like why does she look Mexican

EA: Sage the nymph.
C: She's 17!!!
H: Nate will die in jail.
MP: WAAAAAH
EA: That 's what I'm going to be doing next year.  Getting my Nate Archibald on.
MP: I'll do Nate Archibald.  Tell me when and where and I'll be there.  No joke.  He.Is.So.Sexy.
C: Hahaha who would refuse him?
MP: A blind person maybe.
C: He could never rape me.  It would ALWAYS be consensual.
H: If any of these guys rape you it's still not rape.
J: Dan?  That's rape.
MP: Or Rufus, that might be weird
C: Ehhh I used to like him.
H: Or Bart.
C: Still, Rufus is okay.  Bart is really wealthy. He'll pay me to lie about it.  Is it bad that I'm okay with that?
MP: Or Eric.  He is gay.
EA: I'm going to be honest I would do any member of this show besides Carol.




No comments:

Post a Comment