Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Disappointment

I agree with everything that Maneater has mentioned. These past two episodes have been such a disappointment.  I was looking forward to some serious Chuck and Blair action, beautiful people, and interesting drama. So far the cast is still beautiful,with the exception of a few of my least favorite characters, but concerning the drama I'm disappointed.
 Throwing it back to the first episode: am I the only one who would have liked to find Serena, not happily on the arm of some creepy pedophile named Steven, but addicted to cocaine (again) and prostituting herself for attention? I feel as if this would have been a much more interesting alternative. In addition to Serena's relationship being dull (who cares he has a 17 year old daughter that is sleeping with Nate) we barely see Chuck and Blair in action, maybe I missed something, but to me, a pact to stay away from each other in order to develop their separate business endeavors is not at all romantic.
Maybe my expectations are way too high, but if this season doesn't pick up I'm going to be severly disappointed.
Looking forward to our discussion tonight, even if it does mean failing History.

No comments:

Post a Comment