Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Late Night Posts Because Sleep Is For The Weak...

Well hey there. Nobody has posted in a while so I thought I'd take a crack at it. Seeing as we only have two months left of new GG material, we have got to post anything and everything we can find. I read the words "series finale" and "Gossip Girl" in the same sentence and my head started pounding and my heart sank to the bottom of the ocean. It can't be happening already!!! I just wish we hadn't been so young when it all began so we could have had 6 YEARS of this hype instead of 10 months.

Anyway, I come bearing GIFS (hahahahhaha get it...?) of the studly men and perfect women of GG.

Leggo.
 Where it all began... Constance and St. Jude's ;( I can honestly say I thought the first two seasons were the best. Everyone pulled off their uniforms so well and blended their own taste. Simply marvelous.  
 I think we can all agree that this is our ultimate attitude towards Sage and Steven....



 Pretty sure that's a sponge, Blair....

 I could never keep a straight face as Nate Archibald stared at me... Serena's got a heart of stone.

Y'all. Today, some people thought it would be okay to wear big t shirts and tights to school... The first thing I thought of was Blair yelling at some Constance girl in season 2 because she wore tights as pants.
TIGHTS ARE NOT PANTS.
Oh and we should plan a nairtini attack on someone...





 The only Chair moment from this week... -___-

Anyone else remember when Chuck was sitting in Blair's room in her robe casually eating macaroons? We all know what he wanted.... 


But as we lead on our boring, normal lives we can always remember we have Gossip Girl to put purpose in our existence. <3 




Oh the things you'll find on Tumblr... Bad Luck Nate. ¡En espaƱol! Perfecta. it also helps that this is freaking hilarious. Poor Nate lost Blair to Chuck. But he can always have meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Sweet dreams fellow Gossip Girls and stay alert during this tornado watch (lolz)


XOXO,
The Diabetic

No comments:

Post a Comment