Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Episode Dos

So.... For all you bloggers out there who don't know me I am the Codster, who is an epic blogger (check out my other blog Hello, People Welcome)! Well, I just had time out of my terribly busy schedule to watch Gossip Girl season 6 episode 2. Let's just say it was a little bit of a let down... First off Nage was just having some nice morning sex.. Awk (btw Sage is still in high school...cool cat). Where the heck did Rufus and ugly Orange head chickypoo go? They're probably on a get away vacation... That whole business made me seriously uncomfortable to begin with and then when it showed them snuggled up on the tiny chair when Dan walked in to see them nuzzling each other.. WEiRD. 
Moving on. Why is Georgina becoming more creepy with every episode and increasingly rotund? But I did enjoy her makeup when she was wearing the nice black beaded dress-like clothing. And did anyone else happen to see how massive her boobs were looking in her dress that she wore to the Adult Manhattan party, and it was a little bit on the hideous side. And whoever mentioned Dan looking emaciated you were right, but the reason might be that he has a slight 5 o'clock shadow. I am curious what he has written in his exposé on the Upper Eastside.  
Okay... Bart Bass... He really needs to die because no one likes him..no one. And what is the big secret because really I feel like it's probs not going to be that big of a deal when Chuck eventually figures it out. Chuck...'Nough said! I miss Chair like a child misses their blanket but I've got to get a move on with my life. Haha. But no Fergie I ain't getting a move on, Sorry! Fo real though when are they going to be able to get back together, the suspense is killing me! 
Then there is the whole Sage the 17 year old girl in high school that Nate is dating whose father is Steven who dates Serena who first told Steven her name was Sabrina... like what! And then at the party Sage showed up in a jungle dress with her hair in a stylish bun that accented her monkey ears and the helped with making her look a fool when she saw Nate and smiled apparently trying to look sheepish at him. Well that look did not work out for her. Also S baby you need to go back to the beauty salon and get your hair washed for one because it was a little on the greasy side and also you should get those roots checked out, just saying.  

This is pretty much my interpretation on Gossip Girl season 6...

XOXO,
The Codster 

No comments:

Post a Comment