Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Gossip Girl Music

In addition to the hot guys and amazing wardrobe, Gossip Girl always has great music. Here's a list of songs that they have played that I think are worthy of our time. Most songs come from the more recent seasons but the next time I'm re watching them all from the beginning, I'll make another list. Season one and two include music we thought was the shizz in the fifth and sixth grades and some of it is quite horrid while the rest is classic 2007 hits. So, this is mostly music from 3-6 seasons. Enjoyyyyy

I know I should get a Spotify but I'm a loser so I won't...

Secrets- One Republic
Fly- Nicki Minaj feat. Rihanna
We Are Young- Fun.
Somebody That I Used to Know- Gotye
Wires- Matt and Kim
Tongue Tied- Grouplove
I Can Feel a Hot One- Manchester Orchestra (This is the best song ever written. I am in love with it)
Cosmic Love- Florence + The Machine
Signs- Bloc Party
Round and Round- Imagine Dragons
Time to Pretend- MGMT
Bambi- Tokyo Police Club
Kids- MGMT (Literally my favorite song in the history of music)
Apologize- Timbaland and One Republic
The Funeral- Band of Horses (The original version of this song...I think... They play a different version in GG)
The Ice Is Getting Thinner- Death Cab for Cutie
Come Home- One Republic
Pumped Up Kicks- Foster the People (This song blows)
Houdini- Foster the People
Ghost in the Machine- B.o.B
Angels- The xx
We Turn It Up- Oh Land
Video Games- Lana Del Ray

Check 'em out. If you find more, tell me and I'll add them!

XOXO,
The Diabetic



1 comment: